Aadhaar Update Service
1. Update your Aadhaar Data Recently changed your name or mobile number? Has your child just turned 5 or 15? You can correct/update your Aadhaar details (Demographics & Biometrcs) at the nearest Enrolment/Update center.
2. Update Address in your Aadhaar Have you moved to a new city? Or recently changed your address? Do not forget to update your new address in your Aadhaar. You have Valid Address Proof or have received Address Validation Letter Letter (For those without Valid Address Proof), you can update your address.
3. Check Status Check your Address update status using the URN(Update Request Number). You can check the status of the Address Validation Letter which you had requested by using the SRN(Service Request Number)
4. Lock/Unlock Biometrics This Feature will enable Resident to lock and temporarily unlock their biometrics. This is to protect privacy and confidentiality of Resident’s Biometrics Data (includes fingerprint and iris). Locked Biometrics ensure the Aadhaar holder will not be able to use their Biometrics for authentications.
Users of this Feature are cautioned to use this facility with care to prevent denial of Authentication services.
Registered Mobile Number is essential to avail this service.
5. Check your Email/ Mobile Number in Aadhaar You can verify your email address and mobile number that has been declared at the time of enrolment or during latest Aadhaar detail update.
Registered Mobile Number is essential to avail Aadhaar Online services. In case your mobile number is not registered with your Aadhaar, visit the nearest Permanent Aadhaar Centre(PAC).